• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ty for the loot Charme

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nerf-Herder

Damn you are cool. I want to be like you.

I just res-killed a TB factioneer in Brit. Should I make a thread about it so other forum goers can watch me spank my e-peen?

G

lucky was not lucky. now thats funny i dont care who you are

G

Damn u made a reply to my e-peen post trying to bring me down I wish I were as cool as u!

Maybe I should spend more of my time looking for stupid pics to post on the forums so I am noticed...

I

imported_Goron

But in comparison to
<blockquote><hr>

Should I make a thread about it so other forum goers can watch me spank my e-peen?

[/ QUOTE ] lucky was not lucky is nuthin

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nice luck suit and Lucky was not so Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be a slow day...I'm on dial-up and suck at pvp and even I wouldn't brag about killing a pvm'er...

N

Nerf-Herder

Come on Fonz, continue the lesson on being cool. I want to learn!

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

So what's your point Kage? Are you trying to grief Charme, thats what it seems like your trying to do.
Everytime I steal some loot from some am I to post it up here and laugh about it with my buddies. I could if I was an arrogant lil child who has no joy in there pathetic life other then to make post laughing at someone who lost mabye 200k tops.
Come on man, maybe if it was like a doom artie or sumpting. We know yer a pk already and we know you do this type of thing.
Its not worthy of a post.
Maybe if it was King edward then ya maybe but Lady Charme to me seems like a decent non [censored] talking person.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe I should spend more of my time looking for stupid pics to post on the forums so I am noticed...

[/ QUOTE ]
HEY HEY HEY!.....

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Poor guy staning at the Luna Bank AFK with an aggy runic in his BP. Now thats a poor guy!!

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

Don't worry, That guy was a "boar" anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

Everytime I steal some loot from some am I to post it up here and laugh about it with my buddies. I could if I was an arrogant lil child who has no joy in there pathetic life other then to make post laughing at someone who lost mabye 200k tops.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Least the purpose of the post wasnt to rub it in some ones face....it was just a side comment after the deal was done...and who was I refering to by the way?

Plus what I was talking about was an item that sold for 5M gp (TYVMBTW) and what he was posting about was a meesly lil' luck suit. I was just schooling my boy Kage here when to brag and when to keep it inside in that happy place.

G

Yes I was rubbing it in but I think u all fail to realize why I posted about it...

My intentions with the post was to let Charme know who had her luck suit in hopes that the Charme would contact me with intrest in buying it back I apologize to people who replied to my post for having a sense of Humor

I guess I should just edit my original post and say Hey Charme are you interested in buying your very very nice luck suit back.... nah its all good.

PS. Charme If you are interested in buying it back ICQ 175-714-134

I

imported_Salaw

Or she can just raid my chest of luck items...I have over 200 pieces of 100+ luck, so the loss of a luck suit is nothing to shed a tear (or boast over a beer) about...

G

Well the suit I looted was easily worth a few mill but if u want to give them one for free then go ahead!

G

These are the items u need to replace and again thank you

-Cursed Armor of Fortune - 400k
-Cursed Ring of the Elements - 150k
-Totem Of The Void - 350/400k
-Robe Of The Eclipse Human - 150/200k
-100 Luck Bracelet -100k
-Spined Leather Legg's 137 luck - ?
-Spined Leather Gloves - 132 luck - ?
-Spined Bone Arms 140 luck - ?
-Spined Leather Cap 137 luck -?

G

Don't we all give things like that to mates? I know we do. Still strokin'? Show me a real kill.

I

imported_dexdash

<blockquote><hr>

These are the items u need to replace and again thank you

-Cursed Armor of Fortune - 400k
-Cursed Ring of the Elements - 150k
-Totem Of The Void - 350/400k
-Robe Of The Eclipse Human - 150/200k
-100 Luck Bracelet -100k
-Spined Leather Legg's 137 luck - ?
-Spined Leather Gloves - 132 luck - ?
-Spined Bone Arms 140 luck - ?
-Spined Leather Cap 137 luck -?

[/ QUOTE ]

total resist 30........... time to kill 3 seconds...... kage is lame? priceless

G

<blockquote><hr>

My intentions with the post was to let Charme know who had her luck suit in hopes that the Charme would contact me with intrest in buying it back I apologize to people who replied to my post for having a sense of Humor

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I would think the person with the luck suit would be the person who killed her? Thanks for letting her know, I'm sure that was confusing!

<blockquote><hr>

I guess I should just edit my original post and say Hey Charme are you interested in buying your very very nice luck suit back.... nah its all good.

PS. Charme If you are interested in buying it back ICQ 175-714-134

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it would be a real shame to actually post what you mean...Although that does kill the fun of everyone taking out their secret Kage decoder ring...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't we all give things like that to mates? I know we do. Still strokin'? Show me a real kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could show u a real kill ...

Show me some real pvpers first was u not at fight night ? *laughs*

G

You do know I have won a fight or two in my time. I would never come to Stratics and brag. I certainly would not brag in this case. But that is you. *shrugs*

G

Like I said I was trying to see if they person was interested in buying it back...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, look at kelmo actin like something fierce.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, look at Kelmo trollin' up a storm...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have won a fight or two in my time

[/ QUOTE ]

I call shenanigans, Spiderbyte don't count!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Kelmo, everyone knows real fights happen in a 6x6 arena with people wearing every cursed arty they can think of cause they not worried about being looted...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Kelmo, everyone knows real fights happen in a 6x6 arena with people wearing every cursed arty they can think of cause they not worried about being looted...

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who knows me knows I was actually wearing my field suit...

But I applaud you on your efforts!

G

<blockquote><hr>

you should try it wearing that Luck suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I Will actually try that next time... lol may be more challenging...

K

Kat SP

This kinda reminds me of that time Ru and I killed some idiot doing quests in Heartwood. We scored a similarly nice luck suit which included 100 luck jewels, various 140 luck pieces, SoP and the Jester hat of Chuckles! I dunno what sort of numbnut would wear such a nice luck suit to do quests, but the even funnier part was that the guy was scripting and AFK. LOL Gotta love dumbasses!

I

imported_Bo Bo

Oh my Bo, where does Bo start on this thread?
1. To Dexdash whats is your excuse for dieing in 3 seconds to everyone? can you say worthless
2. Salaw arent you super lewt with over 200 100+luck pieces. Bo doesnt even bother if it isnt over 130.
3. Vortex who are you in game, please Bo must know. If you think Kage is only good in a duel, than you sire have no business pvp'in on siege.
4. Iplayuotoomuch keep braggin.
5. Capt. Cavedud can you spank Bo's epeen please?
6. Oh kelmooooooooooooo Bo says play the game more and stop tryin to be a board hero.

G

I dont know who would have done that either lol the guy must have been a complete dumb ass

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I dont know who would have done that either lol the guy must have been a complete dumb ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep!

G

Best part of this thread:

Kat needed lil Ru to help her kill an AFK scripter...

zing!

G

does one have to be in a special guild/alliance to post pics like that?

S

Sir Ha-ward

...and it was in that instance that the TnT alliance became known as the Brown eye warriors

G

<blockquote><hr>

...and it was in that instance that the TnT alliance became known as the Brown eye warriors

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we mark the time: 03/14/08 03:32 PM. But I think those eyes are aimed at someone else.

K

Kat SP

Fighting the good fight against the big ****s of the world. Otherwise known as Homegrown.

S

Sir Ha-ward

U spelled that word wrong Kat, its ends with an -OT not an -ET , just letting ya know

G

you're kidding right?

My godson could have seen that. You finally showed your true colors.

*edit* RTL, obviously, sorry Hat.

K

Kat SP

If you're that offended by male belly buttons, perhaps you should stick to the Hello Kitty websites!
Way to show YOUR true colors homer.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

you're kidding right?

My godson could have seen that. You finally showed your true colors.

*edit* RTL, obviously, sorry Hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

If you're that offended by male belly buttons, perhaps you should stick to the Hello Kitty websites! Way to show YOUR true colors homer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave em alone, by saying what that really was you prolly just killed his fantasizing...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.