• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Two Titan Vases

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking to purchase two of the vases containing the spirits of titans. I believe these were Lake Superior event drops from last Fall. I am looking for the vase containing the spirit of the Titan of Earth (a green colored vase) and the spirit of the Titan of Fire (a reddish colored vase). I am paying 225 million each on Atlantic and would like delivery on Atlantic too if possible. Please PM me if you have one or both of these that you'd be willing to sell. Thanks!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were both Pacific drops.

Season 14
Jan 28 - An Alluvium Vessel Encompassing The Residue Of The Legendary Lithos - Titan Of Earth (15)

Season 13
Oct 22 - Antique Crucible Containing The Scorched Remnants Of The Legendary Pyros - Titan Of Flame (15)

Just wanted to help out. Good luck and hope you get them. :)

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Alexander!

Also, since I got no takers on my offer, I will up my offer for each of the two vases to 300 million! Very tricky of you folks to hold out on me!!

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alright folks, thanks to Stonewall, I just need the red Pyros Titan of Flame vase (smooth deal, btw!). Please let me know if you have it and are willing to sell it for 300 million!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would try asking in chat during a pacific event, someone might have one chillin in bank