• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Two Story Moonglow Statue 190 Million and Server Birth Boat

J

Jason88

I am in a hurry to get rid of this item, first 190 million gets the Two Story Moonglow Statue...

I am also selling a boat model server birth. ICQ me if interested

Thanks everyone!
As always, items are on Atlantic

600-800-683

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck at that price....just saying....all the best..i offer 100m for the 2 story...only if it talks......

if the seller dont wanna sell..then others plz pm me with ''other stored'' 2 story statues...[end]

J

Jason88

Good luck at that price? You must not know anything....

So before you make a post "good luck with that price", maybe you should figure out the actual price of the item. It always makes me laugh when someone wants an item but claims, "Hey that's an outrageous price for that item.....BUT i want it and I'll give you half of what it is worth!" You probably would not have clicked the thread if you were not interested?

I have already sold 3 of them all between 200 million and 250 million seeing as that is the price for a 2story statue...(200-250 mil)

If you don't believe me, you can go ahead and ask RESPECTABLE rares collectors such as lineman who already bought one from me at 220 million..

But hey, I'll wish you Good Luck at finding a seller to sell one to you for 90 million...*laughs*
Next time lets be a little more mature and not post on the seller's thread if you are not interested in the price he has set. If in your own mind you think it is over priced, just move on....

Thank you

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a year or two ago these were selling for 100m. Then all of a sudden it jumped to 200-250mill.

I'm assuming this is because Gold sellers dropped prices down to less than .50 per.

Either way, sellers of items can sell for whatever they want. Oh well.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Jason but ive seen them sell at 100 and ive seen them sell at 200.

Anyways iam in no rush and certainly dont wanna pay top dollar for a item that is not really that rare anymore...because of its high duped past....

sorry..good luck with sale...but its not for me at that price.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry Jason but ive seen them sell at 100 and ive seen them sell at 200.

Anyways iam in no rush and certainly dont wanna pay top dollar for a item that is not really that rare anymore...because of its high duped past....

sorry..good luck with sale...but its not for me at that price.
Then why the hell even post in his thread?

T

tiggertessa2007

your gonna see allot of these hitting the market just to be honest with everyone. there was a house on Drach in luna owned by a person named hank. this house fell about a month ago "so my sources tell me" i was actually gone photographing wildlife. Anyway this house almost fell once before as i was wating for the exact moment it turned to idoc the owner Hank popped up to refresh. I was broken hearted ofcourse because id been watching this house like a hawk because of the 2 story statue, scaffolding, and the 2 peice plow out for display. i actually told the owner that i really hated to see him come back lol "just being honest" anyway he laughed and ask me if id wanted to see exactly what i had missed in that fall. he ask me to wait outside a moment and he released 2 secure containers and then locked them down. he ask me back in. where he showed me a trunk completly full of duped 2 storys and a trunk completly full of 1 half of the scaffolding...he giggled, booted me from the house, and made it private. now this house had atleast 6 other visable trunks with max items in them and i assume one of them was the other half of the scaffolding......anyway just thought u all might want to know this.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your gonna see allot of these hitting the market just to be honest with everyone. there was a house on Drach in luna owned by a person named hank. this house fell about a month ago "so my sources tell me" i was actually gone photographing wildlife. Anyway this house almost fell once before as i was wating for the exact moment it turned to idoc the owner Hank popped up to refresh. I was broken hearted ofcourse because id been watching this house like a hawk because of the 2 story statue, scaffolding, and the 2 peice plow out for display. i actually told the owner that i really hated to see him come back lol "just being honest" anyway he laughed and ask me if id wanted to see exactly what i had missed in that fall. he ask me to wait outside a moment and he released 2 secure containers and then locked them down. he ask me back in. where he showed me a trunk completly full of duped 2 storys and a trunk completly full of 1 half of the scaffolding...he giggled, booted me from the house, and made it private. now this house had atleast 6 other visable trunks with max items in them and i assume one of them was the other half of the scaffolding......anyway just thought u all might want to know this.
One could only hope that maybe he was banned and a gm went in there and deleted items

T

tiggertessa2007

One could only hope that maybe he was banned and a gm went in there and deleted items
i paged a gm the day this happened, you know what kind of reply i got....i cannot comment on the items mentioned, but it is not illegal to have more than one of an item....i went on to page the gm again where i called him out on his BS and he popped up in person and proceded to tell me that just because a person has allot of items does not mean that he is the one who duped them, basically he blew me off....this was a couple of years ago. I did however call the GM a dumba$$ and i got a 3 day ban lol.....so go figure, ill never page on a duper again but i will atleast try to warn people when i know some stuff is gonna hit the market. and im not saying that this seller is selling a duped one, i dont even know the seller. just saying that someone is holding a trunk full of them. *sighs*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the law of averages says he is not the ONLY duper person holding chests full of this duped stuff.....[end]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then why the hell even post in his thread?
Hey dont get all snooty!!! i offered him what i think is a fair price for a very highly duped item =100m....lets see what happens in the next few months ...ok.[end].

Hey the same guy is trying to flog a fake ship model too.....its blessed.

:yell: yet guess i'am still the ''bad guy'' because i'am no in the club.

J

Jason88

THP,

LoL, I guess you forget that people can look at past posts with your stratics account? It looks like you have a history of "wanting" to buy an item, and making posts accusing the sellers that the item is too high, and that you will give them half of what they are offering?

Rofl...so it appears you are not just doing this with my 2story statues I take it.

Yes, 2story moonglow statues have been duped. Everyone knows this, but what server birth rare hasn't been? Do you have any idea how many phoniex suits have been duped? Singing balls? Etc etc?

If you have ever even been on the rares collector boards within the last two to six months, you would see that 2story statues HAVE been selling from 200-250 million.

As far as you "offering what you think is fair", you could have done this through ICQ or a Private message? However, Promathia is right when stating

"Why the hell post at all?"

The answer is what I stated above. You don't seem to be very bright.

As far as the ship model, no one was trying to scam anyone. I enjoy how u try to argue that for winning what YOU WANT as a price on a 2story statue. I have chests filled with Rares, and when you refresh vendors daily and only have 3 vendors, it is very easy to miss the word "blessed". It turns out I already sold my server birth rare boat and this one was misplaced.

Please have knowledge or even a little common sense before making and posts.