• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two Questions

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) I take it the Vanguard Event is over. Are the Dread War Horses spawning anywhere?

2) The Bird Totem with +5 Animal Lore and +5 Taming, is that hard to get? Is there a walk through on how to get it?

S

S.W.A.T

Dread Warhorses aren't anyway now, you'll have to find someone willing to sell you one, unfortunatly, i've given all mine away except for one sorry.

The +Taming and Lore Totem is a Britain Library reward. I think its for 550k points?. But you can get this totem of anyone of the collectors in the library.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Warhorses aren't anyway now, you'll have to find someone willing to sell you one, unfortunatly, i've given all mine away except for one sorry.

The +Taming and Lore Totem is a Britain Library reward. I think its for 550k points?. But you can get this totem of anyone of the collectors in the library.
I have enough Dread's. Some one asked me last night and I was unaware of the event being over, I gave them bad information :(

Can you or someone elaborate on this?

I guess I need to find out were the heck the Library is. Then how do I accumulate the points. That totem will work out such that it will enable me to swap a braclet that will give me an additional 9 points above and beyond the +10 of the totem for my Peace Tamer.

S

S.W.A.T

I guess I could say, sort of like the Spring Cleaning, they collect items for points and they collect differnt things which give different amounts of points, the Britain Library is the building right north where Onop is, but theres a quest you have to do to donate items for points

T

Tycolby

the library is like one building north of where you turn in for the spring cleaning points

the librarian tell you to talk to the lady outside the library- thats lady sends you to compassion ish to find the bee keeper for a wax seal- he needs poison sacks from speckled scopions in Southeast compassion desert in ish-gives you wax seal- lady gives you a friend of the library tali and now you can donate. I think thats how it goes

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I found the Bird Totem for 1M. Have no clue if that is a good price or not, but it worked for me. I was so happy to get that I wasn't paying any attention and bought a Armor of Fortune for 2.5M and did not notice it was Cursed.

I am going to need to ponder that as I don't normally die were I would be looted.

I supose those Clothing Bless Deeds wont work on it will they.

S

S.W.A.T

Actually, one million is a great deal with that totem, and clothing bless deed's don't work on anything cursed, that I know of.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured the Bless Deeds wouldnt work.

I have characters that can use it and are normally extremely safe.

I had hopes of being able to finally begin to reconfigure my tamer's armor to address the short fall in Phys Resistance and close off the Fire and Poison Resists.

I did notice the bracelet change did bring a +10 to LRC, I need to log in with KR and do some modeling to see if I can upgrade some item with better resists and lower lrc.

D

Desolation87

Wow great find on that totem! Lol, shame about the AoF. Sod's law huh?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shrug*

Yeah it must be :)

Besides Mel's and the Vanguards I have never been looted when I die.

At Mels, I was always able to get the stupid coin pouch back from the Balrons.

I am going to think on it and take a look at what medable, resist oriented items are out there and what I have.