• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two questions...

J

jamison

Both have been answered undoubtedly but I have a hard time trying to find them, please pardon my ignorance.

1) Can you own a house on a general server (Napa for instance) and on Test?

2) Is there a place that I can find imaged of the Spring Cleaning items? I am curious as to the Virtue Tiles etc.

(All the links I find for them are for photobucket and the links are broken)

Thank you!!

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also find pictures of the Virtue tiles in the "Stairs" thread by Faeryl either above or below this thread somewhere. Has some good screenshots of different displays created by Sarsmi as well.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In game, visit the Chamber of Virtues in Britain at 2o 7' N X 15o 36' E.

J

jamison

Oh cool, i was not sure if the tiles were the same as those in the chamber or not. Thanks!

While I am asking already answered questions.... how to I get the crystal walls in the house builder active? I am on a Mondain's Legacy account, but they are greyed out.:)

I cannot wait for our forums to be restored... I miss the FAQ's

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need the tiles enabled on test center you just type in 9ac I believe. If they are greyed out to you on a regular shard...ah, I dunno.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need the 9th anniversary upgrade to get the crystal tiles.

Ori