• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two players party

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I need an advice about support mage to help an ABC archer (archery, bushido, chivalry, tactics, anatomy, healing).

The main aim is to lower monsters (boss) resists so the archer could use Double Short.

Magery 120
Eval 120 (to use curse - does it decrease target's resist?)
Necro 60 (corpse skin)
SS 100?
Disco 120
Music 120
Med 80?

The main aim is to decrease resistances.
The second task is cast some pets to tank the boss.
The third task is to do some damage if possible but the mage will have 0 SDI.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Curse does lower the monster's fire, cold, poison and energy resists, but I am not sure it stacks with disco.
When I tested it at covetous level 4 with a party, once the disco tamer discoed the mob, curse didn't seem to have any effect towards damage dealt.

Also, with evil omen (also cast 100% of the time with 60 necro), 80 eval would be enough to cast curse successfully, so you could increase med to use tribulation to further weaken the mob.