• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Twas the night before Christmas.....

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Twas the Night before Christmas and all through the town Of Jhelom, not a creature was stirring (well maybe a toad or two, who could be sure we were all asleep)

Dreams of more than sugar plums were dancing in the little ones heads. Seems the strange vines were starting to affect the children too. When Timmy woke with a shout..... Its time.... its time... Its the Lord of Time.

We searched the house from top to bottom and could not find anything out of place, we sat with little Timmy until he was lulled back to sleep.

The Lord of Time..... Could he mean the Time Lord? We are nearing the years end. With new beginnings on the horizon, new hope, a fresh start, leave our fears of the past year behind us and look forward to a brighter future.

The vines are disturbing, When the sun rises two mornings from now, I will take a fresh sample of them and start out for Brit and the Kings council meeting. If I plop a vine down on the councils table, the King will surely have to pay heed even tho he has sent no word he has received any of my messages prior.

Queen Arya thinks to herself, all though its my day of birth, I will have to celebrate it on the road, I can't miss this meeting.

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Date: December 31st, in the year of our Lord 2013
Memo: Jheloms council- Report from the Kings council meeting

The King has the latest reports on the disturbance of these strange vines that are sprouting up all over and affecting the minds of small creatures and children.
His statements are to work closely with Moonglows Governor and the help of the Lycaeum there.
The King also suggests there may be a link between the Druids from Yew. So any reports need to be addressed to Governor Sunwolf also.
Mayhap if all three of us pull our resources together, and dig threw the history of Yew, and have the use of Moonglows alchemists, scientists and astronomers, we could arrive at some direction well before the deadline of the Blood Moon or tetrad with at least a warning to be given to our citizens with enough time to be prepared.

Last edited: