• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turkey Stats (2012)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i checked the 20 i had tamed, here are the stats i have come up with.
if anyone has anything outside of the listed stats please post.

HP (STR) 13-14
STM (DEX) 13-20
MANA (INT) 5-15

PHY 5-7
FIR 7-9
CLD 3-4
NOX 4-5
ERG 4-5

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ah ha, i see we have another fella who does the resisting magic training first, hehe.
safest skills to train before they are bonded, eh

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I have trained one of mine and he is now GM in 3 stats however he seems to be stuck on 95.2 Wrestling. I have tried bulls, bears, polar bears boglings amongst others but it seems immovable. Any suggestions?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I have trained one of mine and he is now GM in 3 stats however he seems to be stuck on 95.2 Wrestling. I have tried bulls, bears, polar bears boglings amongst others but it seems immovable. Any suggestions?
Off the top of my head I'm not sure those critters would have enough wrestle skill to give your turkey gains at 95. Ideally you want something with similar skills to the pet you're training, or the gains thin out if it's too easy.

Not sure if you're training him on a tamer, if you are then any pet which is GM trained would do as a sparring partner, just tell it to stop then stay so it doesn't fight back and eat the turkey! If you're not using a tamer to train him, maybe you have a giant beetle or something else trained to that level? Or you could always use him alongside a tank critter to tackle harder stuff, but that is likely to be more risky for your birdie. It kinda depends what you have at your disposal really :) Sorry if that's a bit vague lol.

Wenchy

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes thats the problem really the char i have him with is not a tamer. My tamer has a full stable so I wouldnt want to kick one out for a turkey. I have 3 turkeys all told but only the one on this char. Thanks for the response it has at least given me some ideas :)