Tunes

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sunrise

I like em all..but when on my crafter..like to open a bottle of Ale...and turn on Minoc..very soothing...it is

S

Sunrise

aye if you need any of the gears...I have em :D well the uncommon and common ones at least :D

Great songs while BSing they are.

P

Piper de Monfort

I favor Buc's Den theme, and sometimes, Taiko, which I have actually only heard on Dawn's Music Box.
Oh really? Hehe. I like the music that plays when you go through Serpents Hold. Just somethin about it that moves me while playing.

And, uh, like, hurray, and all that. My first Stratics post. Thanks Gramps.

Oh, yeah, UO needs to add songs to Dawn's Music Box, like, I dunno....the one I am listening to now on Ipod Shuffle...."Kiss Me," by the Cranberries. Pffft. Hehe.

S

Sunrise

Oh really? Hehe. I like the music that plays when you go through Serpents Hold. Just somethin about it that moves me while playing.

And, uh, like, hurray, and all that. My first Stratics post. Thanks Gramps.

Hey there..welcome to stratics!

P

Piper de Monfort

Hey there..welcome to stratics![/QUOTE]

And thank you, milady. *hehe* So, so glad to find my way here. *winks*

S

Sunrise

And thank you, milady. *hehe* So, so glad to find my way here. *winks*[/QUOTE]

If you found your way here...U are very lost then :D just like the rest of us..

Right now I have My Chemical romance on...I like there 3rd album but there first album is raw and great...

P

Piper de Monfort

And thank you, milady. *hehe* So, so glad to find my way here. *winks*
If you found your way here...U are very lost then :D just like the rest of us..

Right now I have My Chemical romance on...I like there 3rd album but there first album is raw and great...[/QUOTE]

Hehe. I remember a story Dad read to all of us when we were little. It was about Daniel Boone.

When he was older, a writer came about and asked him, "Squire Boone, now, in all them days, were you ever lost?"

And I remember from the story Dad read, Daniel Boone answered, "No, can't rightly say I was ever lost, but for about 3 days once, I was mighty confused."

Pfffft. Hehe. I know exactly where I am. I am here to find the home of my oldest sister who played here long time ago, and, missing her, I decided to play her character, well, her character until I changed her name to my own.

Never really liked this game then, but now, I can see what brought them visitin'.

Let's play! *files nails and winks*