[Gardening] Tsuki Wolves Give Spider Tree Seeds?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
There has been a gathering project for peculiar seeds happening on Baja. Our friends from the Dark Tower have been bringing in 80 seeds from each group. They just brought me the seeds from Tsuki Wolves to be identified ... There were Foxglove, Orfluer, Hops, Flax BUT not one Cactus seed. However, the rest were Spider Tree seeds (which should be from the Terathan-Wisp-Hiryu group).

The seeds from the Mummy-Ant Lion-Serpentine Dragon and the Kappa-Plague Beast-Juka Mage groups were okay.

There hasn't been a batch of seeds from the Terathan-Wisp-Hiryu group brought in for ID yet.

The Dark Tower folks have been very careful to hunt one group at a time, hence I don't believe they've mixed seeds .. and, even if they had, I would have thought I'd get at least one cactus .. and that the odd seeds in the batch would not have all been Spider Tree.

Has anyone else noticed changes in what the groups produce, or have the forces of the Dark Tower affected Baja? Thanks!

S

Stupid Miner

I can verify this, just grew a batch of spider trees from tsukis/kappas
Btw, nice avatar.

F

Flora Green

I have not received a cactus in awhile now. Thought it was bad luck considering I rarely get flax.

T

Teeshy

Spellbound posted about that a couple weeks ago =) I totally forgot about it actually, but it would explain why I suddenly have spider trees in the bag of plants I was *certain* are all from Tsuki's! =P

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Thank you all for the replies! Appreciate you taking the time to help out.