• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TSO....A HA!...I Told You So!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

legal1lpn

Just wanted to be the first to say that and to post my last comment. Gonna take my $15.00 and buy an expansion pack for my Sims 2 game.

Take care Stratics....

oh yeah....I told you so!

I

imported_Qute Pi

You and 100+ other people ... lol
At least you are still willing to buy an ea product...Many of us have made the choice not too.

G

read my palm... next... you must be psychic. there was NO indication that anything like this was going to happen... None whatsoever, not once in five years.

I'm amazed by your vision.

God, I wish I knew what it felt like to be right!!!!

G

Jackiee, the writing was on the wall back in 2004 and 2005....it was just a mircle it survived to 2008.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Jackiee, the writing was on the wall back in 2004 and 2005....it was just a mircle it survived to 2008.

[/ QUOTE ]

o studly... you know me better than that.

but let me add this in for good measure.

[/sarcasm]
&gt; : )

G

dohhh/

*smacks hand against forehead*

Must be these meds im on for my sinus infection.

I

imported_Founder

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh...good job, Nostradumass... there were hundreds of people before you were even born who said that lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh...good job, Nostradumass... there were hundreds of people before you were even born who said that lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO Nostra

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just wanted to be the first to say that and to post my last comment. Gonna take my $15.00 and buy an expansion pack for my Sims 2 game.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE don't buy FreeTime or you will regret it. It is riddled with bugs. They put out a patch and then removed the patch because it caused more bugs. Looks like EA can't get anything right.

I installed FreeTime 2 days ago and will have to uninstall it tonight then reinstall all of those EP's... ugg.

Status
Not open for further replies.