• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tryin to return to UO

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
working on getting some kind of PC to play UO again. i've haven't really been able to play at any length for over 4 years now... what would anyone reading this consider the "top 5 " biggest changes to UO in the past 4 years? ... hope to see ya'll soon!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks everyone... and Petra Fyde, i checked out that link, looks like there was some kinda' weird adjustment to when houses fall... seemed kinda weird to me... things fall into barrels? seems over complicated. am i missing something on why that was decided to handle that?

i did manage to log in for a short time last night... i was trying to get even a single taming gain on ridgebacks. seems that i remembered "back in the day" that they was always good for at LEAST one gain in a 24 hour period. did that change or something? not that it would matter, but my tamer is at 112.4 ...... -meh- .... well, if anyone wants to come say hi to me this evening, i'll probably be at the back of the savage camp, trying again.... my second attempt might be to try to remember where swamp dragons spawn.

thanks all for the welcome back ^-^

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For the most part, it seems teh same to me. But I am a boring UO player these days. I just kill CUs in hopes of finding the blaze one someday!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the most part, it seems teh same to me. But I am a boring UO player these days. I just kill CUs in hopes of finding the blaze one someday!

i remember a few years back, i do seem to remember seeing like..... ONE player that was lucky enough to grab one ^-^ (and no, it wasn't me) lol