• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trouble with Premium Entitled Days

G

Anyone else having problem with the premuim entitled days stopped counting?

Mine has been stuck at the same number for some days now, and I dont know how long its been that way, cuz I dont really look at that very often and think about it lol..

I just wanna know if im alone on this one

- Toby Maxwell

K

kwills75TSO

30 or 31 days late to be exact. I have a sim thats 31 days older than my entitled days

G

Mine have been stuck for 30 days now, and yes, the devs were made aware of this a few weeks ago.

F

frogger2

I've asked this alot in the game I've been stuck since they first added in intitled days. frogger of 5 yrs game player.

G

Yes they have stopped moving. The days on my second account were 103 when I decided to start paying for that account again too, and they are still 103.
I suspect it's the same on my other sims. (103 is just easy to remember and easy to see it doesn't move at all.)
They had the ability to calculate these days in the first place, so I assume they have the ability to do a re-count when they need those numbers. We shouldn't bug report it right?

G

Greg was made aware of the "bug" a couple of weeks ago at a Town Meeting. We were told that they were keeping count and not to worry. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal unless it determined whether or not you would get an anniversary gift and that depends on how important those are to the individual.

G

Locks are the most important for me, and they should be correct.
Gifts are nice but not a huge issue unless it's more than a month off imo (and you know they will come).

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone else having problem with the premuim entitled days stopped counting?

Mine has been stuck at the same number for some days now, and I dont know how long its been that way, cuz I dont really look at that very often and think about it lol..

I just wanna know if im alone on this one

- Toby Maxwell

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing is happening to me. I hope they fix it soon.

I

imported_Armonia

this has been happening for about a month now. I think it is a bug but not sure. I am sure there may be a post in the bug forum.

G

Oh lol, but my other sim account, whos also a paying account keeps counting, at least the last time i checked on it, like 1 week ago. Or maybe i was mistaken then, if this has been a bug for long. I know i have heard of the bug earlier though..

Ill go check it again.

- Toby Maxwell -