• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton build problem

Returning

Visitor
So decided to unpack my Triton I've had stored for awhile. Found a build for Chiv/Ai/Fww on uo-cah. Trained him to lvl 5, added AI, added FWW, went to add Chiv but it's gone. Still have 876 points left. Did I mess something up?

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If your toon is neg Karma you can not add Chiv to a pet.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your toon is neg Karma you can not add Chiv to a pet.
Will he be able to add Chiv if he takes his toon temporarily positive? And, if so, will the pet keep Chiv after the toon goes negative again?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will he be able to add Chiv if he takes his toon temporarily positive? And, if so, will the pet keep Chiv after the toon goes negative again?
Yes once its there it stays. Can trade a Chiv pet to a neg Karma player.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
+22k karma
Sometimes on TC I've seen a weird glitch. I forgot which fixes it so do both. Tell pet to follow you with words, all follow or name follow. Tell it to follow you by clicking the pet. Also make sure the pet is wonderfully happy.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Triton follow me" for the win. Thank you!
I am wondering if it has to do with how happy the pet is, because that increases pet happiness when you tell them to follow you. So name follow.

I have not experienced this on live shards but it has happened to me on TC.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried the click follow me. It was wonderfully happy but no Chiv. I fed it (didnt check then) then said "Triton follow me". Chiv option came up.
Great you found the fix. "pet name" follow me.