• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic's March Fishing Competition

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
March's fishing competition will be held between March eighth and fifteenth. In order to truly open it up to fishers of all skill levels this month there will not be a single type of fish requested. Instead there will be three categories of requested fish. The categories will be:

Rare fish: Autumn Dragonfish, Bull Fish, Crystal Fish, Fairy Salmon, Fire Fish, Giant Koi, Great Barracuda, Holy Mackerel, Lava Fish, Reaper Fish, Summer Dragonfish, Unicorn Fish, Yellowtail Barracuda

Legendary fish: Abyssal Dragonfish, Black Marlin, Blue Marlin, Dungeon Pike, Giant Samurai Fish, Golden Tuna, Kingfish, Lantern Fish, Rainbow Fish, Seeker Fish, Spring Dragonfish, Stone Fish, Winter Dragonfish, Zombie Fish

Blue fish: Unnamed Blue Big Fish, Fairy Salmon, Great Barracuda, Unicorn Fish, Blue Marlin, Kingfish, Rainbow Fish

Each fisher may enter as many fish as they like into as many categories as they like. However, each individual fish can only be entered into one category. Each fisher can only win one category, and will be awarded the prize for the category of the heaviest fish entered. The prize for each category will be for the heaviest fish caught in the category, regardless of type. Legendray Fish category will pay two million gold, Rare Fish category will pay one million five hundred thousand gold, and Blue Fish category will pay one million gold. An additional million gold will be awarded to any category winner that weighs more then two hundred stones. All fish must be caught during the week between the eighth and the start of the market on the fifteenth at six pm eastern. Winners shall be announced at six thirty on the fifteenth at the stage in the Market of Trinsic near the docks. Fish you have caught for the competition may be turned in at the city herald in Trinsic, to Governor Thom, or you may of course bring them with you to the market.

Fish will be returned upon request of the fisherman. The top fish, if not returned, will be made into a trophy and displayed. Any other unclaimed fish are subject to being made into steaks and/or pies and sold for the funding of future events.

(Note: I am usually in game or online between the hours of 4 pm and 10 pm. Ask for me in Global Chat, PM or icq me at #270755567 to arrange delivery of your fish)

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've changed the prizes to reflect the difficulty of catching the different tiers of fish.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This started today so grab those fishing poles and bring in a trophy catch that may win you a lot of gold.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This could be fun.. hope I don't get embarrassed though.. I never did get that fishing to 120.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This could be fun.. hope I don't get embarrassed though.. I never did get that fishing to 120.
I'm sure you'll do fine. Anyone can win regardless of skill level. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pesky sea serpents.... I have no time for MiB's now!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The winners will now be announced at an area I'll set up at the docks. The market build that I've been trying to get in Trinsic was recently built and there is no longer a stage there.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk