• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Market Day

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Sunday January nineteenth between the hours of six and eight pm eastern the city of Trinsic will be hosting a market day in the newly redone market square near the docks. Any merchants wishing to run a stall should contact Governor Thom to secure a table. There are several activities planned to occur during the course of the evening. We would like to invite everyone to come enjoy an evening of events and shopping. Look for more details on the activities planned for the night soon.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A reward ceremony for the recently added fishing competition has been scheduled to occur at six thirty during the market event at the stage.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're still looking for more vendors willing to come spend a little time selling their wares at the Market. Everyone is welcome, regardless of citizenship. I have also added another event to the line up. During the course of the Market I will randomly ask questions or riddles. The first person to answer correctly will win a prize. So put on your thinking caps and come win a prize while browsing through the vendors, or while selling your wares.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone who attended tonight. I had fun and hope that you did as well. We'll be doing another market on the 15th of February and with luck will have more vendors available. Thanks for not booing me off the stage and see you next month