• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Hulimility Hunt 6/6

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join us Friday the 6th of June at 8:30 pm by the eastern skies at the Royal Bank in Trinsic for a traditional Humility Hunt. Please wear regular clothing and bring a regular vendor bought (NPC) weapon, bandages and reagents. Our destination will depend on attendance.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a little late on it, but just a reminder that this is tonight.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do believe there is a screenshot of our party of ghosts on lvl 3 shame floating around somewhere lol. All in all I think everyone had a good time and we will definitely be doing it again.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I certainly had fun doing it. I didn't get a screenshot but I did learn that a Sacrifice resurrection followed by Noble Sacrifice comes in very handy when the party are all ghosts. For the next one I will have to find a Ranger who is used to bandie cross-healing. Much time has passed since my Delucia Defenders of Justice days, but I think I could get back into the rhythm.

The one downside was that too much of the loot was for gargoyles which made an already difficult situation even worse. It was also annoying that the candle didn't seem to give a circle of light when in the dungeon.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next time I think we will hit a different place altogether. I'm thinking on the place now but I will probably change the rules up a little bit. And make sure to better explain them as well since there was some confusion this time around.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if anyone has some screen shots to share with our FB and Twitter let me know. ;)