(Player Event) Trinsic Fishing Competition: December

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
This month's competition will run from December 15th through the 30th at 6 pm eastern. That's right, this month you get two weeks to fish up the biggest entry you can find. In addition there will be no designated fish this month, instead we will be opening it up to any type of fish you can find. The categories will be Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Dungeon and Crab/Lobster. The heaviest catch in each category will win top prize as listed below.

Uncommon fish (Green Big Fish, Blue Big Fish, Mud Puppy, and Red Herring)- 1 million gold
Rare Fish (Autumn Dragonfish, Fairy Salmon, Giant Koi, Great Barracuda, Holy Mackerel, and Yellowtail
Barracuda)- 2 million gold
Legendary Fish (Black Marlin, Blue Marlin, Giant Samurai Fish, Golden Tuna, Kingfish, Spring Dragonfish,
Stone Fish, and Zombie Fish)- 3 million gold
Dungeon Fish (Bull Fish, Crystal Fish, Fire Fish, Lava Fish, Reaper Fish, Summer Dragonfish, Unicorn
Fish, Abyssal Dragonfish, Dungeon Pike, Lantern Fish, Rainbow Fish, Seeker Fish, Winter
Dragonfish)- 3 million gold
Crab/Lobster (Stone Crab, Spider Crab, Tunnel Crab, Void Crab, Blue Lobster, Blood Lobster, Dread
Lobster, Void Lobster)- 5 million

There will also be a million gold for the fisher that turns in the biggest variety of entries, and the biggest Lantern Fish will still be awarded the non luck conjurer's garb that has not been awarded for the past several months.

Fish can be turned in to the herald at the Royal Bank in Trinsic, or to the Governor. Prizes will be awarded on December 30th at 8 pm at the Sons of the Sea.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
The fish lists was just to show the categories. You can turn in whichever type you like on the list, or multiple types if you want. The only prize that's dependant on multiple types is the extra one for the most variety.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Reminder: This started yesterday.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
In order not to clash with the Winter Festival from the EM I have decided to give everyone an extra day of fishing and end this on the 30th of December at 6 pm with the rewards at 8 pm on the 30 of the December instead. Enjoy your extra time and have fun at the Festival everyone!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Alright guys... I'm stuck at work till 7 tonight. So if you have fish to turn in Gillian has kindly agreed to collect them for me this afternoon... give her a holler in rp chat.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
oh dam i been putting them in the guy at the bank lol
That's fine Mare. He's just not going to be able to hold all of them. I'll gather up the ones off him when I get home.