• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trick or Treat... give an olfactory inspection of my feet....

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

Any "special prizes" for Trick or Treating this year?

I mean, besides the web, are there any "Want something special? Of course you do!" prizes (a la the pizza, milk, etc from previous years)?

I didn't get one last night. Of course, I only was at it for about 30 minutes. But I usually get at least one by then....

I

Ivan - MT

Received a pizza last night from either begging or trick or treating, not sure which one since I was spamming both back and forth.

L

Lady Katherine

I received a Pumpkin Pizza as a special gift last night, and word from the Realm seems to indicate that all the special goodies are the same as last year's.

X

Xel Naga

Any "special prizes" for Trick or Treating this year?

I mean, besides the web, are there any "Want something special? Of course you do!" prizes (a la the pizza, milk, etc from previous years)?

I didn't get one last night. Of course, I only was at it for about 30 minutes. But I usually get at least one by then....
Common Treats

A Giant Pumpkin Muffin
Pixie Stick
Candy Corn

Uncommon Treats
Murky Milk
Creepy Cake
Harvest Wine
Mr. Plain's Cookies
Pumpkin Pizza

Rare Treat only with GM Beggar
Small Web (2 types facing east + south)

R

RavenWinterHawk

Common Treats

A Giant Pumpkin Muffin
Pixie Stick
Candy Corn

Uncommon Treats
Murky Milk
Creepy Cake
Harvest Wine
Mr. Plain's Cookies
Pumpkin Pizza

What a waste of time.

Anyway I thought I saw pics of more unique (tothis year)uncommon items. I still have tons of those old ones.

*goes and looks at past threads*

D

D'Amavir

Common Treats

A Giant Pumpkin Muffin
Pixie Stick
Candy Corn

Uncommon Treats
Murky Milk
Creepy Cake
Harvest Wine
Mr. Plain's Cookies
Pumpkin Pizza

Got the milk, the cake and the pizza so far. And three webs. Thanks for the list so I can be sure I am not missing things when I think I am finished.

X

Xel Naga

Got the milk, the cake and the pizza so far. And three webs. Thanks for the list so I can be sure I am not missing things when I think I am finished.
You're welcome :)

I just wish they would've ended the trick or treating event sooner to be more realistic xD 3 weeks of trick or treating is going to be pretty boring and devalue all the items to being worthless. Already seeing them starting to litter the bank floors haha.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heheheheeeeee.. Well 2-3 weeks gives all players with real family and real jobs and little UO playtime a chance to take part when it suits them!! if they dont play 24/7 like some peeps do... I think 2-3 weeks is a very fair timescale for an event for everyone to have a sniff at all items if they so wish!!!

...That was the trouble with the old EM Events/ Friends of freinds events as they gave out like mega mega event rares.. but only a few took part....[end]