• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Trick Or Treat Clothing, Want to know How Many There Are......?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well im at 130 right now, whats everyone else at?

F

Fraggles

im at 94. can someone post a better link to the pictures? i cant get that link to work

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Which of these colors is most desirable? There is a grayish-red that looks pretty cool.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well im at 130 right now, whats everyone else at?

just 118.... I can't seem to find anywhere in the patch notes how long this will last, anyone know?

Nails, for me the pinks and purples seem harder to get.... don't know if it's that I get excited at how pretty they are or what, but I seem to fail at getting those colors off my body and recycled more than any other shades... greens and blues no trouble at all

does anyone know if there's and exact match to the recent armor? I've seen some close, but don't know if they're exact

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there's 144 colors! holy cow. i've collected 27 and i thought i was doing well LMAO!!! i just started 2 days ago though, and haven't had much time to put into it... thanks for posting the pics blue amber! and thanks for posting the total color count manticore!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Which of these colors is most desirable? There is a grayish-red that looks pretty cool.
My brother likes the Blue/Yellow, and I like a lot of the Yellow/Orange-ish colors

im now at 142, last two are quite illusive

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at 127 and my boyfriend is at 142.... I'm actually happier when my number doesn't go up cause it means I have more of one color than I did before. Does that make me weird? LOL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehehhee i bet some of you collect bottle tops too!!!!