• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tribute House In Makoto-Jima ATL Has Done It AGAIN!

• Thread starter ClownL33t
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

ClownL33t

http://i47.***********/2wnybuw.jpg
Truly amazing... She has based her design off of Alice In Wonderland!! This house has soooo many details it is crazy! Everything from the white rabbit to the caterpillar! This house is incredible, its a must see! Its as I said in Makoto-Jima on Atlantic there is a map in the picture follow the direction! I was speechless when I saw the painting the roses red theme... Truly creative, truly astounding! Bravo! Congrats on the design I love it you are the inspiration of house decorators all over UO! Keep up the good work!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
painting the roses red, very very cute!! gotta go see this one! :)

T

Tribute House

*blushes* alot of my ideas are borrowed ones (im pretty sure that catapillar has been done before :)) but ty for your kind words, im glad it struck your imagination hehe...I just was in a goofy mood and bored with the standard "house" theme :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i noticed that house over the weekend when i was running through zento and stopped in for a look - it's amazing!!! i'm going to have to go back to see everything. great job!