• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trees

L

Little Sadie

I have throw planted on my uber for now. The wedding cake hasn't grown yet as I've only had it for a couple of weeks. I'm debating whether to dig it up and plant trap instead. I love my train on my other toon and kind of miss it. I have my train at zero so I wouldn't really be out any to plant. For an uber, is there a better gag out of the two to plant? Trap or throw?

C

Crazy Fireball

Well I planted Lure when i attemepted to make a uber, but i'd say throw, because the gag is used more commonly.

A

alisagrace86

i've had trap planted before and it's wonderful only because throw you get back so easily and since trap has perfect accuracy it made more sense to me it helped a lot in cfo and bigger battles and such. :D good luck with your decision

P

Pinky Pepperpow

My theory is to plant the gag that takes the longest to earn ie. trap or drop. Throw and sound come so fast. Although an organic throw is pretty nice on the 11's.

I planted throw on my trappers (kinda of hypocritical from what I wrote up there) but that was before I really thought about it and because I got my throw gags maxed well before I even started training trap.

Pinky is only toon with drop and her's is organic and I'm really happy with that choice.

I'm just too lazy to remove and plant new gags. LOL

G

Granjell

Yeah, I'd have to agree to plant the gag that takes longest to earn back. It's truly hard to earn a boat or train once a week, but I've gotten my cake back that fast.

S

Squeaker

I have train on both of my both squeaker and the kitten. When I am first making a toon, I plant lure - it does seem to help it hit more often. I know there is some debate over that but it doesn't do any damage, so why not? I have since dug up all the lure and little Cat has throw planted, should grow any day now....

I'm still wondering why there is that odd tree.... Squeaker has an extra train planted (does no good anymore except look pretty) but really... why? I planted a squirt flower to go with my tnt. :D

C

Crazy Fireball

Hmm, now that you say it, longest earned is better, go with them, not me! LOL.

S

soupandquackers

I love trap but i planted throw on my uber. Planting lure helps alot but since he is a cash uber i would go with something bigger like trap or drop.

K

Kippy

My personnal opinion, on an uber, I always plant throw.
Toons are still mean to ubers and you need stronger gags to help keep yourself alive... drop and trap are already powerful gags, throw will help you with the big cogs.

L

Loopy Moe 27

I am going to plant lure on my uber, since I will need to rely on not losing laff and my lure NEEDS to hit. But since you are a cash uber, i would say throw is a good idea.

L

Little Sadie

I've decided to keep throw for now. My wedding cake should be coming in the next week! After being in CFOs all week long I think that throw definitely comes in handy for being organic. With throw I don't to depend on someone luring for me and trap is a strong gag in its own right. I do love my train though but at least have it other toons. Thanks everyone for your imput!