• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of Tokuno/Shadowlords Event End Changed Again

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm, didn't the Herald originally extend it to the 31st?
It was extended to the 31st; however, it's now shortened to the 23rd. I'm not sure if this for the sake of advancing the storyline, but I'm hoping and praying for the folks who want a mempo actually get a mempo. *crosses fingers and sake bottles*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt I will ever see the Mythical Mempo, but I'm not too worried about it. I just was hoping that they would finish out the month like they stated. Oh well. *chuckles*

C

Cymidei Fier

Warder, fight the Shadowlords, they seem to have a much higher drop rate for the mempo

M

MariamATL

Yep I agree. I got mine this morning on an SL. Just in time for the end. Good luck!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The end date for the Shadowlord and ToT 3 event has been changed ... again.

---------------------------------

from UO Herald News

Shadowlords and ToT Extended

Chrissay Zeeman
22 Jul 2009 17:17:26

Due to feedback regarding the dates we will extend the Shadowlords and the Treasures of Tokuno until the end of this month.

---------------------------------

Comment thread on UHall: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=148956

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This'll give me even more time to do something I'm already not doing!