• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Trove], rising from the ashes!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Treasure Trove] island, erstwhile host to one of Atlantic's largest mall, is now host to one of Atlantic's largest museum. The museum encompasses 5 houses - the main 18x18 owned by Caroline, my little tank, Athelas' house which is on the wrong side (and so no one will ever visit it), Pirates Plunder, and Ezmerelda's eye popping, seizure-inducing House Of Sigil.

In related news, I have appointed myself as the Grand Poobah of the island. This was done following a quiet (secret) ceremony attended by other citizens of [Treasure Trove], namely Suzzy, Athelas, and Ezmerelda. Captain Anarchy and Wynn The Woeful (previous Grand Poobah) were not present (probably because they were not invited).

Feel free to visit the museum at any time you wish. The entrance is free for the general public for the foreseeable future. Remember, we insta ban people who are found hiding in any of the houses.