• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Trove] Mall closure notice

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail folks,

I am bringing down the shutters on [Treasure Trove] Mall.. or at least my part of it in near future. However, seeing that I am the last of the original promoters, I think it will likely go into a deep slumber at this point.

I have not really had any time to be a merchant as I have caught the RP bug. The end result being that I have not stocked anything in many months now which is not fair to people who still bother to drop in now and then.

I would like to thank all of you that were a frequent visitor to the mall over the many years. It was a lot of fun but now it is time for the Trove island to go back to being "middle of nowhere." If anything, Treasure Trove showed that entrepreneurship and dedication is more important than location. It is unfortunate that more people do not embrace that.

Cheers,

Tomas Bryce

PS. I know that I still have a lot of "stuff" in my containers. I might do a fire sale. In that case, I will notify here. The few things that were still on the vendor, I have slashed their prices down by 500% and keep dropping it till it sells.

T

Tazar

I am truly sad to see this. Atlantic needs good alternatives to Luna.

Best of Luck in your future efforts!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just have your char tap their heels together 3 times and say "We're to big to close". I heard that line works wonders in the real world.

C

CroMag1980

Will any other alternatives to Luna continue to exist out there?

It's nice to discover random shops - shame the vendor fees pratically prohibit doing this in a non time-consuming way.

M

Miss Ghost

Thank you for having been there for so long for us all ... have fun in whatever you do sweetie
*huggles*

B

Bismarck4889

Lord Tomas,

I wish you nothing but the very best in all your endeavors on Ultima, and know that the TT will be missed Sire.

Your Friend,