• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure Maps in Chests

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have returned from about a 2 yr break. Before I took my break, I was doing T-Maps fairly regularly. At that time, almost every chest had a same or often a 1 lvl higher map. I also almost always had vines, phasing orbs, etc in each chest even on the lower maps. I have done 5 or 6 maps the last 24 hrs ranging from a plain to clever. I have not found a single map in any of the chests. What has changed so badly? And no I am not using a luck suit.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like you had a run of bad RNG. Maps still appear in chests. I dug 3 maps yesterday and only 2 of the maps came from my collection, the third came from one of the chests. I usually find the most maps when I'm trying to reduce the number of maps I have :D
The only luck I have comes from the statue.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That's the truth. I had nearly 500 maps and when trying to whittle them down, seems like I'd get one in every chest plus one on a MOB.

I'm down to about 130 maps. Whew.