• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Treasure Maps Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell 449 level 4 Trammel t-maps...

1 = 25k
100 = 2m
All of them in one go = 6,5m

Perfect for someone running an Alacrity vendor. Most maps were not decoded when the randomized spots patch went in, decoding them will yield you one of the old 190 t-map spots, so you can do them pretty quick...

Send me a PM or post here and we'll exchange methods of contact :)

K

Kiminality

I'm sure I'll live to regret it, a few hundred in (if not when I try to fit them in my house), but I'd be interested in all of them.
Um, assuming no one's contacted you already, or whatnot... My ICQ's 62974372

K

Kiminality

Looks like I missed you :(
Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one thing. 4 level cost 25 K.
I've tryed to sell 6 level at 50K each and someone as criticized for the excessive price (the "dear" ZidjiN)
I'm very very angry.........
Sorry my dear french friend. It's not up to you :)
MODERATOR... why every time i make a post there is someone who intervenes in a negative way?
I pretend that i can sell all things that I want without stupid guy that post only to open mouth.
Thanks

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one thing. 4 level cost 25 K.
I've tryed to sell 6 level at 50K each and someone as criticized for the excessive price (the "dear" ZidjiN)
I'm very very angry.........
Sorry my dear french friend. It's not up to you :)
MODERATOR... why every time i make a post there is someone who intervenes in a negative way?
I pretend that i can sell all things that I want without stupid guy that post only to open mouth.
Thanks
Everyone is entitled to an an opinion. They are also entitled to express that opinion here, so long as they do so within our rules. You can't shut people up just because they don't agree with you!

I should go and have a little look for the meaning of the word 'forum' if I were you.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone is entitled to an an opinion. They are also entitled to express that opinion here, so long as they do so within our rules. You can't shut people up just because they don't agree with you!

I should go and have a little look for the meaning of the word 'forum' if I were you.
Ok.
Now at EVERY post i say my opinion.
Obiouvsly negative.
If you look at all my posts you'll see that i've always be angry only if someone have no education with me.
But i'm happy ..."Everyone is entitled to an an opinion. They are also entitled to express that opinion here, so long as they do so within our rules."
Thanks Cailleach

PS: Sorry Caill, you defended me on many occasions, but this is too serious for me

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will contact you tomorrow evening, Kimi. I had to log off and clean the house due to visitors comming around tomorrow morning... ;)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok.
Now at EVERY post i say my opinion.
Obiouvsly negative.
If you look at all my posts you'll see that i've always be angry only if someone have no education with me.
But i'm happy ..."Everyone is entitled to an an opinion. They are also entitled to express that opinion here, so long as they do so within our rules."
Thanks Cailleach

PS: Sorry Caill, you defended me on many occasions, but this is too serious for me

Ivory, it's an internet forum, calm down. No one has been rude or nasty, they've just said what they think, politely. There's no need for drama!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of: Sorry LBaiton for taking this "a bit" Offtopic.

Anyway Ivory. If you found my comment rude or unpolite in anyway, then im sorry.
I really didnt mean to upset you.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem, no drama. Only the truth .
It 's possible that you never defend me in this case, even if I'm right?
:thumbdown:
I'm not the only one that isn't polite, ok?
I'm tired that you always right by others even if they do not have
Cya

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem, no drama. Only the truth .
It 's possible that you never defend me in this case, even if I'm right?
:thumbdown:
I'm not the only one that isn't polite, ok?
I'm tired that you always right by others even if they do not have
Cya

This is not about right or wrong; this is about expressing your opinion in a manner that falls within the rules of this forum.

I don't defend people. I enforce a set of rules. You can take that whichever way you please, but that's what I do.

There is a huge amount of drama; there's no need for it and it needs to stop.

Le Baiton, once you've completed your trade, please post here and I'll clost this thread.

K

Kiminality

Just to add...
It went smoothly, quickly, and trustworthily *Nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.