• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure map rune libraries?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Oceania
I'm updating http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/publicrunelibraries.shtml#oceania

I've checked out the listings, they're all gone - and you don't want to know how long it took me to get to the south of Trinsic location and back on a horse with a connection from UK. :D

Does anyone know of replacements I can add in? I did find the Genesis Archives by Luna Gate and Fenris's Luna Rune Library. I'll be adding those houses very shortly.

F

Fink

I gather the old locations are still valid for existing maps, but are they also still spawning? There was speculation they'd be phasing them out.

*edit*

My map runes are public, in a small oak box on the steps of "Fink's Haus" [FEZ], West Luna, 95o12'N, 27o21'W

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Fink, I'll add that asap. Where did you read about old maps being phased out? I've not seen it.

Dreadlord Lestat and I have put a fair bit of work into updating the old http://uo.stratics.com/thb section. Our aim is to make it more 'profession' and less 'guild'.
We have replaced the thb guild roster with a more open 'Hunters for Hire' listing and I've been touring the shards on newbie chars checking out the libraries.

E

ECO Director

ECO has recreated the original ECHO library and it is located on the eastern street of Luna, we are as I type marking all the treasure locations and hope to have it available tommorrow at the latest.

May, Events Council of Oceania.

F

Fink

Ah, I guess one person has used them at least. :)

I might take my runes down again if Echo is going to host them. There's really no other runes or reason for people to visit my place. I just thought nobody else had them available.

E

ECO Director

The only connection ECO has with Echo is the fact that the current organisers used to help her with the old EVE. ECO has been created to try and bring more of a social aspect to oceania.

May, Director of Events Council of Oceania.

O

Ovrkill

I have the t-map rune library as well, open to the public just outside of brit, but never really told anyone :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fink, can you drop me a pm if you want your listing removed please?

The link I posted in my opening post shows the libraries I have listed for Oceania currently, all are in the Luna area.

E

El_Cid

Glad to see there a few public spots with some, I was starting to wonder hadnt seen any around. Im not on for long stretches but do have a GM carto if anyone is wanting help with Maps. I will try and make a copy of Map rune library and have it in my (hopefully) soon to be completed Pirate Inn on Vesper beach