• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure Hunters of Britannia?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're working on updating the http://uo.stratics.com/thb section of the site.
I've updated the forms and got them working, I've cleaned out the rosters.
Now we need to find the various shards' GMs and THB members, if there are any.

Anyone who has an interest in treasure hunting please visit the Fishing and Treasure Hunting Forum. Any input you might have to updating the various pages will be appreciated.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is treasure hunting even worth doing these days? What kind of rewards/loot do you get from it?

O

Ozzmandias

If you have a level 6 map you could get lucky and get an artifact worth 50k! :D
Treasure maps are great!

Sometimes, if you get lucky, one of the spawn monsters has a treasure map!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cal has said there is a planned revision of treasure hunting this summer.
I intend that that section of the site be all tidied up and ready when the new stuff hits :D

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is treasure hunting even worth doing these days? What kind of rewards/loot do you get from it?
T-hunting is brilliant: you can easily solo up to lvl 5 (lvl 6 is a bit trickier when you aren't a bard or tamer), you get lots of regs and stuff to unravel ... and the fame-side is also not bad. :thumbup1:

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've said it once, and I'll say it again, just yell if you have a question about t-hunting, or want me to check out specific pages, Petra :)

I don't know anything about the THB though, I've never been a member.

Since nothing really ever changed t-hunting-wise, most of the content is still up to date.

The only things that changed since I started playing in 1999:
- they added level 6 maps, and subsequently some minor artifacts.
- they changed and added reagent stacks
- they added AoS weapons to the chests
- they changed being able to drop loot back into the t-chest (can still milk a chest for more spawn though)
- they recently (apparently during my abscence) allowed digging up a chest while riding a mount

And I think that's about it :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its great that T Hunting is going to be revised. I think they should add better rewards for it and perhaps some items that you can only get from T hunting. Might make it more popular then :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hava a T-hunter.
I love only 6 levels maps but the loot is very poor.
My char is Rowanne Norwind.
I'd like 2 things.
The first is that sometimes betwen the 4 monsters that spwan at the beginning there are 3 ancient Wyrm. A little difficult :(
Not6 so big monsters at one time, please!
The secon is the loot. Artys are ridiculous and the only great thing is the green backpack :)
Please, change the loot!!