• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Treasure Hunter in Felucca

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played for many years on Europa, I have more than one account and I have never had any problems with my t-Hunter. Now I've been in the Catskills for a few months, home in Malas. I have a lot of maps found in sea monsters with my fisher but I have big problems. Generally I look for treasures on Felucca and the cache maps should always give me 3 Power scrolls. Last night however I made at least 8 but in the first 2 chests I found the power scrolls while the others looked almost like the supplies. Almost nothing, I don't know why. The 'guardians' were the classics of cache maps but the chests contained very few objects. Is this a cache map bug? I am on Malas and I have heard that there are problems in the houses of Malas. Could it be that? That now the maps, despite being cached, give me almost nothing? I hope not, but what do you think? Thank you !!