• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Treasure Hunt Rules

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Treasure Hunt Competition Rules
Teams of 3-5 players will embark in a race to complete treasure maps levels 1-7, the team to complete all the levels first will be named the tournament champion.

A level is complete when the chest is empty, all the monsters from that chest are killed, and the full team {alive} is returned to the Chessboard at Nujelm.

At the end of each level the full team will be given the next map.

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey EM Avalon,
A few quick questions.

It says the level will be complete when the chest is completely looted. Does that mean we need to bring you a bag full of the loot or can we put it in a bag and then place it on the ground, etc? This will determine if we need a Beetle or not.

Are the Maps going to be in a certain location, for example all maps in Tram, maps spread out over all facets, and such?

Thanks!

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
you do NOT need to keep the loot, the chest just needs to be empty before its deemed "finished".
maps will be all Tram maps.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah Jas, I'll come along behind and collect the trash items such as gold, scrolls, turn in points...etc
Cant be having such as that littering the countryside! :hahaha:

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Team 1 - Cezanne , Jas McNuge, Anmchadha McNuge, Damia & Zeke

Last edited:

Galedriel613

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raven Hawk here - So we put everything from the chest into a bag and place it on the ground before returning for the next level map? The reason I ask is because the bag will be too heavy to return to you to prove we've found the chest.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My main question is... what is the proposed time for the event?
The usual 8 pm EST?

If it is, I will be sitting out of it, I am afraid. :(

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
teams are 3-5 members...
NO you don't need to do anything but empty completely the chest. someone will be following the teams around to make sure they are all done. Im working on conscripting help.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm gonna be tossing pink shiny things around to distract everyone...
That is fair, isn't it? ;)