• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Travesty

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

He's using the Fencing Mastery "Pierce", to knock Travesty down to 0 Stamina, which significantly slows her attack speed. Pierce damages 30% of the victim's max Stamina over 10 seconds, although it can struggle to lower the Stam of creatures with Paragon level regen. He has a shield equipped, so that when she turns into him, she can't parry for crap (since Travesty has Bushido).

I'm quite curious to see how a Macer and Fencer together would do against Exodus. They'd be X-Healing each other, and keeping Stagger and Pierce on Exodus to destroy his melee damage output.

Last edited:

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Anatomy? to lore a "player" when it copied him
Anatomy,has never worked like lore does,when you use anat on a player it just says something like"this person has super human strenth" or something like that just like eval,but eval/ anatomy has never shown the page like how it is with lore.

And if you watch the video very carefully,he lored travesty at the begginging,even before travesty polymorphed.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
So I justed read his comments on you tube,and his reply was he has high lore. I wonder which skill he switched out for lore.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I was in fel Deceit today. They don't spawn so fast on Europa. Most of time I ran around looking for targets. And very rare I could hit 4+ monsters with one hit.