• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Travesty ! (Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday 19 December.

-Gathering starts at 20:30 CET on roof of West-Britain bank. Leaving around 21:00 CET.

Let us know at this thread if you will come. The more the better!

Learn more : http://www.uoguide.com/The_Citadel

N

Nenime

*raises hands while jumping around*

In with Spellweave-Tamer

(Reminder: Please help getting a high Arcane Focus, yes?)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*raises hands while jumping around*

In with Spellweave-Tamer

(Reminder: Please help getting a high Arcane Focus, yes?)

I'm not sure what character to bring yet but i'll bring my spellweaver before we leave to boost the arcane focus.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archer/Tamer and Bard/Tamer, as usual :)

If it's appropriate for that place, I might take a paladin for a change, so I can have it close and personal :gee:

N

Nenime

Sorry, I can't do this. :sad4:

Today at the EM Meet and Greet event, the Enhanced Client kicked me out four times in a row. I tried everything but it got worse and worse and now I sadly have to realize that the EC has become unplayable for me and I don't even know why. Ghost in the machine, I guess. Unfortunately, the last time I fought a monster with the Classic Client was somewhere in 2006 and although I like the CC, I'm still clumsy and quite likely not ready for a big hunt. Anyhow, this shouldn't be your problem so I give Saturday a miss because I don't want to be a burden. Too bad, really, because I was sooo looking forward for this. :sad2: Thank you for organizing it.

But I wish you all the fun. Make Travy's eyes pop out! *figures* ... ewww.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ghost will be gone by tomorrow, your problem most likely comes from some internet problems.

L

Lorcryst

I don't know what I'm getting into, but I'll be there with my tamer, Carl ...

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was Brit Bank at about 20:45 but nobody was there.?
Fortunately I met Kyrgon couple of mins later and he offered his guide talents to show me around in the Citadel.
Some of his Allies joined and we defeated Travesty successfully. Second round was interrupted by server down.
Nice one!

/Claire

Attachments

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ooops. *claps forehead*
This is what happens if you come home late from work, log in to the game too tired to read forums carefully. :)
Well, I guess I had a very good test run with Kyrg&Co yesterday. :)

/Claire

L

Lorcryst

Sorry, something came up IRL, I won't make it tonigth ... happy hunting !

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had to search a bit how to get trough it but we did pretty well. :)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I thought hunting peerlesses was a daily activity when former expansions launched, I was quite surprized we had to search our way through that maze, hehe

It's good clean fun, especially when we make it to the end, I'm all for paying a visit to each peerless, but I'd rather not fight another one without a disco bard though, they are way too tough.

B

Boogieman

It's good clean fun, especially when we make it to the end, I'm all for paying a visit to each peerless, but I'd rather not fight another one without a disco bard though, they are way too tough.
You should probably be happy you didn't bring a discord bard to the Travesty - she is likely to take on that handy skill and put people into discord.