Trash KOC all you want but this is what I think is really funny ...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

<blockquote><hr>

I didnt run by myself from August til December as I waited around trying to figure out what WAKA was going to do with itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither, and I'm still not doing it either!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Second step would be to leave the drama magnet

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets not forget King E. here now

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

you must penetrate like the koc
You must feel the koc within you
and only then can you subdue the koc

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this comment got me feeling all moist

I

imported_SavageSP

<blockquote><hr>

Name me one player in the circle of flamers that runs around solo? Please do not include any of the 60% of you that run stealth. If you are not seen, you are not in danger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dexter will run Solo, Balki will run Solo, Tide will run Solo, none of which have stealth and all 3 are <font color=red>Red</font color=red>, there have been alot more in the past, but these days you dont last long.
Forgot about Righty, he will run out there alone also, and hes Red with no hide/stealth.

I

imported_dexdash

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Name me one player in the circle of flamers that runs around solo? Please do not include any of the 60% of you that run stealth. If you are not seen, you are not in danger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dexter will run Solo, Balki will run Solo, Tide will run Solo, none of which have stealth and all 3 are <font color=red>Red</font color=red>, there have been alot more in the past, but these days you dont last long.
Forgot about Righty, he will run out there alone also, and hes Red with no hide/stealth.

[/ QUOTE ]

thx sav it just shows how stupid i am.

last night 2 min looking for a fight, attack death brook dismounts and im dead.
20 min stat

out of stat suit up 1 min looking for fight attack amanda, dismount 2 other jsv show up dead.
20 min stat

does anyone ever wonder why no one runs solo anymore? i dont wonder i just cant stand hiding in the house luntill the tamers show up or 10 other mages to back me up.

P

pikon198

maybe we need a change in scenery. Brit moongate was always a fun place to pvp. Not much housing aviable near gate for house sitters and guard zone is small. Luna is laggy
, dunno why we choose to pvp there. It wouldnt really take a big planning operation, were pretty small shard, and all of yous read the boards. So instead of running around or waiting in luna looking for a fight go to brit, and wait there.

Sure bank is convenient. But the brit moongate would be close by for quick access. Plus no annoying healers at GZ. The only blues you'll prolly see if your red are the usual pvpers, if that. But reds can kill reds too
. Then take their time trallalala, find a red healer, go to any bank of choice from moongate, wait stats out
, join fight at brit gate again.

do we have to do a tally of pros and cons between brit moongate and luna. Cause it sounds like more fun and a change to the usual battle field we see daily

Harhar harrr!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
Id say yew gate is better for this. No server line.

T

Tark_Smash

We only started Pvping in Luna because JSV never left their house there, and now KOC usually hangs out there or in Yew. I have always hated Luna, but what choice do we have?

P

pikon198

nah, the server line may get annoying, but itll be less houses, and [censored] to run around from. Plus remember, the blues can just run towards the moongate, or brit city for protection. They usually dont go down, just cause its dumb.

I remember when the blues and reds used to play cat and mouse. blues hugging the gz near town and the reds by the moongate. The blues would charge and attack, then the reds would repel. And back and forth it kept going. Lotta fun, usually you would see some bodies on the charge back though, lol.

plus its not like people will roll in alone, they always in groups, so running down would be pointless, you run from a moongate and get ganked on your way to server line. so it would incourage people to come with some numbers cause its open fields mostly hehe.

I

imported_dexdash

I had a lot of fn fighting SS and Koc at spirit the other night even though i was out numbered and died at least twice. and those dang pixies might as well be a guard zone. good times.

N

Noc

<blockquote><hr>

Misdirection? Are you surfing for stats that only put you in a "good" light?

Here are some stats for ya:
According to UO.com, KoC has 86 characters showing, all of them in factions.
Our non-faction toons rarely do any field fighting, so let's look at TnA and AO...

TnA 64 (faction) + AO 22 (faction) = 86 total faction characters.

Stop trying to make it look like KoC is always out numbered. Fact is, you guys rarely run that way. When you do, you only do so until you encounter a fight.

Get over yourself. Unless you need to count all of our crafters and general noncombat character guilds to make yourselves feel better when you get rolled.

...and HEMP is no longer a part of the alliance, in fact, most of what was left of HEMP has joined KoC.

So... stick it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Figured I'd bring it up again....great post T...These guys get stuck on their greatness. Sometimes I forget about the cooked muppets on my plate...*sigh*

I 90% run solo...many times you have killed me..*ill looking face*

S

Shamrock [JSV]

There seems to be times when JSV and allies have more on then KOC and at other times KOC out numbers us, so i dont see anything funny.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

There seems to be times when JSV and allies have more on then KOC and at other times KOC out numbers us, so i dont see anything funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

only thing i see funny is u making an account to post that...

good job nym we got him!