• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trap Tells?

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am trying to fiugre out some of the trap tells. Any and all help is appreciated.

For instance I know that when you use the trap door and the hinges are on the left the lure misses. Also when you use the quick sand and the 2 bumps face towards the cogs lure misses also.

I dont know the tells for the TNT, Marbles, rake or banana peel. If anyone has this informatin I would appreciate the input.

L

Little Sadie

Wow I had no idea you could tell if lure would miss. So if I lay a trap and hinges face a certain way then the lure will miss? Does lure miss the second time too or this is only good for the first time? Where have I been? I am maxed in trap and had no clue! LOL!

K

Kippy

- banana peel: if you see the peel before peel is thrown, lure works
- rake: handle to the left: lure works (hardest to see)
- marbles: if you see the marbles before marbles are thrown, lure works
- sand trap: if the straight side is near the cogs feet: lure works
- trap door: if the hinges are on the right: lure works
- TNT: if you see the TNT before TNT is thrown, lure works.
- train: no idea LOL

Hope this helps :)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Chanty as always you've done it yet again. You rock.
If you ever get an open spot I have one saved just for you.