• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transferring to Baja

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as character transfer allowed again. I am coming here because I ping so well to the shard. I am only interested in PvP. What guilds do I need to be looking at and is the PvP any good here?

Thank you for your time

B

Balian of Asgard

As soon as character transfer allowed again. I am coming here because I ping so well to the shard. I am only interested in PvP. What guilds do I need to be looking at and is the PvP any good here?

Thank you for your time
Are you WW from CD?

Hit me up, because we own in Baja

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played Drachs (guilds: BL2 and PvP!) since it came up. An american on a euro shard..has been loads of fun. I have also played chessy (KOC, EV Oinland, MM), cats (PvP), atl (DB4), and ls (before guilds). I am only interested in PvP and have 10+ years experience in doing just that.

Rocket Dog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not trying to take anything away from Baja, but if your used to the European ping, just head over to Europa, there have been harrowers almost every night for the past 2 weeks and everyone battles like crazy. I'm from NY and thier server goes down midnight my time. Sounds crazy but that time is really active. Harrowers usually start about 7pm est and last nights was still up at server down as well as a few others. Despise is almost constantly active also with many diff guilds starting them and always some good fights there.

B

Balian of Asgard

Thank you for your time

Do you know where i can find info about screwed up xfers?
ty

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offence but what does your question have to do with PvP guilds? I am still waiting on some sort of answers here. No hijacking my thread :D

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not trying to take anything away from Baja, but if your used to the European ping, just head over to Europa, there have been harrowers almost every night for the past 2 weeks and everyone battles like crazy. I'm from NY and thier server goes down midnight my time. Sounds crazy but that time is really active. Harrowers usually start about 7pm est and last nights was still up at server down as well as a few others. Despise is almost constantly active also with many diff guilds starting them and always some good fights there.
30 ping vs 300 ping. Any questions?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offence but what does your question have to do with PvP guilds? I am still waiting on some sort of answers here. No hijacking my thread :D
balian is referring to the guild -wu-

we welcome anyone who wants to learn, teach, or just have some fun man.