• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

transfer problem *Problem Fixed TY Bleak!*

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried to make a transfer from Atlantic to catskills 2 days ago. I did it late at night and went to bed before it finished. The following morning i went to log in the transfer char. I was unable to it said the transfer was still going on... The note also said if was stuck to log on another shard and call a GM.
Which i did all day long, I spent over 15 hours back and fourth paging and waiting, no GM ever came.

2day i tried to log on when i came home from work. It let me log on catskills and the guy i transfered was there. I got extremely happy until i logged onto him. First i noticed that he was not at a random bank that always happends when u transfer. He was in a luna inn just were i had him on atl when i transfered. When i looked All 370ish items on him and packies that were being transfered are not there. All the Rubble and event items i had on him to transfer over have dissapeared. Only thing on him or in bank is the firework staff u start off with.

I have allready been waiting for a GM for over 4 hours and again no answer... I am extremely frustrated and mad that i cant even get into contact for someone to help me in game..
@Mesanna what do i do when no GM is around or will awnser page to help me??

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
also emailing bonnie directly is supposed to be helpful

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I feel for ya, Ducan. I lost a fairly immense fortune 1-2 years ago due to my account being (accidentally?) banned.. Messana helped recover my account a few months later, and I'm grateful for that, but by that point I was only recovering characters, and my castle filled with rares, event items etc., had fallen. I know its under different circumstances, but my point is things like this should never happen, and it would be disgraceful if they can't help you recover your items. I hope they are able to help you, bud. Good luck.

OldUO

Adventurer
I am glad they solved your problems! Nothing more frustrating than a transfer issue with lots of valuable items :D