• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Transfer Central Up and Running

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Folks

First off I'd like to apologize if i am not allowed to make this post. Feel free to delete it if so.

Us over at www.knuckleheads.dk have been hard at work to create and perfect our latest project, by all means development is not yet done, but it is in a pretty good state. But is still in Beta.

The project is named "Transfer Central" and it allows people to create transfer trips and/or add items to said transfer trips.

We realize people may not want to register for various reasons, so browsing is possible for guests as well, and there is contact methods available to view by all, as well as people may enter which ever contact methods they prefer in the description to accomodate for alternative methods. (creating trips requires being registered)

We hope some folks will find it useful. And we would like any and all feedback/bug reports/feature requests that you may have.

You find the project at http://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/transfer

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
- The Knuckleheads

Last edited:

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the Semi Necromaner.

But I think people will be pleased to know you can now select custom timezone without registering on this feature. If you are registered you can permanently change your timezone in user control panel.

Known issue with timezones when creating trips on other than default timezone.