• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors Transfer Bug

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Random items that are being transferred from one shard to another are becoming non vendorable. I have been checking them on my home shard with my vendors and they are ok, but when they are transferred to another shard no matter the shard they are broken and cannot be vendored.

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same thing happens to me with some Items like Slither, Ornament, Glads Collar replica, lt. Sash .....

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same bug, i was told that its a game bug, and that messana was fixing some of those, not too sure though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna has fixed some of them for me before but this keeps on happening on a regular basis and this last time she told me she already fixed my items, and these are just in addition too what was already bugged. So now I am acquiring a box of items I cannot do anything with. My purpose for transferring the items are to sell them because my home shard is, well lacking players.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly why do we have "non vendorable" items to begin with? Its obvious that it doesnt work in preventing "duped" items on vendors. It doesnt even catch the sphynx. It seems to cause way more problems than it solves.