• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trammel or Felucca?

D

delped

Hi, As anyone had this happen to them? During play a couple of times the Trammel landscape as suddenly changed to the Felucca landscape?
I have reported it as a bug but as OSI rules seem to be had no reply to why?
Edit, sorry I forggot to say, this is on Europa.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess Im not the only one this has happened too.... I experience this a couple times a week, not sure what is causing it?? Anyone with any ideas?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Old bug. That is all.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a setting in the client ini file that enable the Felucca Look or said another way disables the Felucca Look.

I ASSUME this is strictly applied to the Felucca side of life.

I can certainly see how this may not be totally bullet proofed. If this is the case and this is a sufficient irritant to you, you may want to consider changing the ini file to disable the Felucca look. Unless of course having the Felucca Look in some way is either relevant or important to you.

L

Lore Master

Hi, As anyone had this happen to them? During play a couple of times the Trammel landscape as suddenly changed to the Felucca landscape?
I have reported it as a bug but as OSI rules seem to be had no reply to why?
yes its a bug i remember it happening to me numerous times but only after i was in fel and then came back to tram. if you dont go to fel it doesn't happen anymore.

T

T_Amon_from_work

It's a "feature" demonstrating the schizoid environment that is UO. <shrug>

Super ancient bug.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really a glimpse into the future. You are seeing what is really going to happen to tram in the near future ;)

R

Rix/\

it's happened to me since AoS, old bug. My theory is it has something to do with being killed in fel and resing in tram but thats my theory.

L

love2winalot

It happens to me once in a while in t2a area only. On the other hand, this is the only time some of you ever see Felucca.......:)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Very old bug seems to happen quite often.... Infact it also occurs I've noticed between traveling to parts of Malas and back..... such as when I'm over by the Citidel.. this causes the same type of thing to occur.....