• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Trammel Castle

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trammel Castle located at 132o 16'N 120o 39'E

On Grass with water beside.

Offers 35 mil and over considered. Icq me on 26 471 683 to ensure your bid is included, it will be posted in this thread.

Or place bids here with icq/yahoo msg contact number please.

Must be able to complete sale by 25th October 2009.

T

Teeshy

Oooh! I've just been comtemplating whether or not to buy a castle again now that I have a faster connection and can actually LOAD the thing! LOL!

Will have to think on this!

T

Teeshy

Ahh! I had a chance to get in game and check out my financials, and I dont even have a third of that - so no for me! Good luck though =D

F

Fink

I'm interested in moving out of my current castle, but I don't have those funds. :sad4:

Good luck with the sale.

D

Danny1

I realize you would like 35 or above but Im willing to pay 25 or so if you cant find any bidders and still want to sell. Pm if you want to negotiate and I will pm yu icq #

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I currently have a castle in Fel (Also on grass and close to water - very quite spot with no spawn). Have been thinking it would be nice to have a Tram castle.

I am a bit of a deco freak and a Tram castle would allow safer access for people to visit and allow me to give public access to my house.

I too am reluctant to spend 35Mil on a dwelling, however, if someone was to offer to buy my Fel castle at a reasonable price, then 35Mil may be do-able.

The sale of my castle would be determined on Miss Echo and I being able to come to some arrangement on the purchase of hers.

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
35 mil on oceania? All i have to say is good luck and well done if you get it
Yes well all I can say is 35 mil on Oceania 'used' to be cheap. I am sure a lot of players remember when the avg asking price was over 50. Having not actually 'sold' one for a while, the last one I sold went for around 55 mil the most expensive for 80 mil, I figured 35 may of been in the ballpark, if not *shrug*, no big deal. Given I have been told people are still trying to ask 120 and 180 mil for a couple of places in Luna then guestimating is the best you can do.

This being said, I am not overly fussed on the amount, the last castle I traded I gave to a friend and I paid 40 mil for that one, so if you are interested in it just put down a solid bid, and your contact details.

I will trade it to whomever has the highest bid in around the 24-25th.

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I remember that castle being given away, along with all the other stuff you given away over the years, you deserve to get your price especially in that location.