• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram Ice Islant castle for sale

D

Drazasamus

i have around 3 mil... thats my offer... no where near what your asking, but i am hopping its the best (just kidding... but if there aren't any other takers.......)

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cmon, own your dream ice island castle make me a good offer, doesnt have to be all gold!!

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome. I'm happy, I get the biggest house in the game AND all the polar bears I could ever want!

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, actually....i take classes for exotic dance as a work-out and they dont grease the pole...nor can you wear lotion or anything like that, the dryer your skin is and the dryer the pole is the better you can cling to it.

hmmmmmmmmmmm on second thought...perhapse i should have kept that information to myself....would be quite funny to watch ya slip around LOL

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont act all suprised Otis... I know its something you have probably done up there in Canada..

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't be jokin' on canadians now....toronto is the best city in the world XD
god i miss toronto :( i need to marry me one of them canadian fella's so i can move there hahahahaha

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno, US politics are too much drama for my blood-we made such a huge deal about what country Obama was born in, but did we even bother to ask what planet Bush was from? So, yea....Canadian bobble heads? Count me in-it's better than the drama here. Besides...Canada has Tim Hortons....and Tim Hortons has pumpkin donuts...and I would do just about anything for pumpkin donuts.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noooo that is not me haha, i only have pictures of myself on facebook, and definately no videos anywhere lol learned my lesson long ago, creepy myspace stalker o.0
I am totally addicted to a silly game on facebook....