• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Tram/Fel Lava Fishing Locations

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where can I go lava fishing in Tram/Fel? I've tried several locations (Delucia passage and Fire Island) but keep getting the message: The fish don't seem to be biting here. Are messages in error, or do you all have other recommendations? I'm on my way to the Fire dungeon now.

Please be specific with answers (x:y map locations if possible) for posterity's sake. Thanks in advance!

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tried down in the abyss?
I have not... my fisher is red an banished to Felucca. So I cannot access the abyss. However, I did find a nice spot just north of the rope bridge in Fire dungeon xy-location: 5776,1436. If you stand on the North end of the rope, the mobs on the other side won't aggro you.

Any other recommendations?

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stone the skill to a blue. Missing out on underground city quest only blue's can do. And there are rares that can only be fished up in the abyss lava. Not to mention all the other rare fish that can be hooked. Best place I fish shallow fish is Gravewater Lake for the uber rare Zombie Fish.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't there some lava in the Abysall Infernal area? Can you fish in that - when the champ hasn't been summoned.? I've not looked, so that's only an idea..