• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TRAM CASTLE FOR SALE - Auction Ending 1st March

C

Cymoril

Auction using www.ingameauctions.com
It only takes a moment to register to bid. There are no fees or credit cards - just player details, so it is easier to track and you can set up auto-bidding if you know your limit.
The auction site keeps track of bidding amounts, then we can contact to trade in game.

[/ QUOTE ]Now taking bids on this fine castle in Trammel NE of Compassion in Trammel.

Nice clear frontage, with scattered trees. Path from Brit runs in front of home. Until last week, this was the castle housing Fink's Museum of Wax, so you may already have a rune there!

Feel free to pop by to inspect - it's open to the public for viewing.

<center>BID NOW!

Click for larger image</center>

You can also contact me by ICQ or PM for further information.

Thanks!

C

Cymoril

Just letting you know that Reserve price has been met on this, so it will be selling. Current bid: 20mil.

G

heh - it's been exciting seeing the bids on this go up and up! =D

G

Congrats on the sale Cymmy I know the new owner is in love with his new castle and has already started decorating.

G

Oh, who won it? Do I know them? =P

Congrats whoever it was! =D

S

SthCrmwll66

That would be me Teeshy ... I am all moved in and some {most} deco is done ... It is open to see .. Feel free to have a look ...

Ps I am Seth form PoC

G

*chuckles* I actually went and had a nosey last week (I think!) there was a couple PoC's there, and they told me you had bought it =D

I was admiring your deco again