• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Wrestling] Training

T

Turdnugget

Umm... been beating on a golem for awhile now w/a fishing pole... does that no longer work? haven't seen a single gain in quite awhile... wrestling is pointing up, got room to spare...

I'm a little confused why wrestling isn't going up.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you standing on top of the golem or one tile away?

The fishing pole has a max range of 0, so you have to be literally standing on top of the golem for it to work.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then color me puzzled as well :)

When last I did it I used an arctic ogre lord and a character with high dex and no fishing pole.

B

Barl DeAbreago

What is your wrestling at real skill wise?

Someone recently told me that you had to be at naturally 70 now and that you couldn't gain if you boosted with items from 50. This never use to be the case with goleming and I don't see why it would be now but maybe it has something to do with that?

I have not yet confirmed or denied this.

T

Turdnugget

So... apparently i'm too lazy and should have lored the golem earlier.... it only had 25 wrestling =/

Hence the reason I wasn't gaining. Noob moment ftw.