• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training vetinary skill

Scooby_Snacks

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I am returning to the game after years so please forgive if this is a silly question, but I am guilded, have 2 bears, they are both guarding me. When I say all kill they fight but do no damage to eachother. What am I doing wrong please? I am in trammel

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it sounds like you have them set up right - do both of their health bars go green? Try telling them to guard you several times before saying all kill and targeting one of them.

If it's still not working, I'd try outside town somewhere or better still in Fel where they'll never stop damaging each other lol.

Alternatively, just take a pet and let it hunt something which will require you to vet constantly. Ideally while the pet is training, then you both get gains and you can loot the gold to get more bandages.

Wenchy

P

pgib

Grab a greater dragon, take it to fight an eternal gazer and keep healing.

If you set up a macro for vetting the pet you can even go to sleep: it takes that much time to kill one.