• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Pets

• Thread starter Emil_surdeegen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Emil_surdeegen

i have a question.
can i train my pets hp/str/dex/int or is it only posible to train its skills?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can train up the Stats that are below 125. When they train they will reach 125 eventualy.

I have a ferret with 125 Str, Int and Dex.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Stats that start out at 125 or higher can not be trained any higher, nor can resists.

E

Emil_surdeegen

but if my str is lower than 125 will i gain 1hp every 1 str gain?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Which is why, for pets with low str, what you want to do is find a pet with the lowest strength possible, and the highest hits possible. That way your pet will have more hit points.

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

Which is why, for pets with low str, what you want to do is find a pet with the lowest strength possible, and the highest hits possible. That way your pet will have more hit points.

[/ QUOTE ]Correct. STR/DEX/INT are capped at 125, but HITS can go above that if it was higher than the initial STR.