• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training necromancy

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it's gaining combat skills my tsuki wolf's necro/ss aren't budging from 18.0. Do I need to make it fight at range or do I need to train it in necromancy before it 'unlocks'?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Totally stupid ..... My Skree can train in both Mysticism and Magery from the start he came with both he uses both.....

So I have to ask @Bleak and @Kyronix... Why then is the DREAD SPIDER an idiot and he can't train and the wolf is apparently too stupid as well to train in both Magery and NECRO since they have them both???

Why do I have to WAIT for training and GIVE him something he already has?????

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Totally stupid ..... My Skree can train in both Mysticism and Magery from the start he came with both he uses both.....

So I have to ask @Bleak and @Kyronix... Why then is the DREAD SPIDER an idiot and he can't train and the wolf is apparently too stupid as well to train in both Magery and NECRO since they have them both???

Why do I have to WAIT for training and GIVE him something he already has?????

They are place holders for skills that can be added. T wolves do not have necromancy naturally.

They had to have a method of adding skills to pets. If the placeholders are not there it would cost more points.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are place holders for skills that can be added. T wolves do not have necromancy naturally.

They had to have a method of adding skills to pets. If the placeholders are not there it would cost more points.
Well IMO if it's just a "place holder" then somewhere we should be able to "know" that.... by looking... NO WHERE in the LORE menu does it say "hey I don't really have this skill"...... because I'm not psychic. If I see it on their skills I expect they already HAVE it...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
While it would be nice if tamed dread spiders started with necromage, I would HATE if wild ones did.
Mephitis spawn level 3 would be pure hell if they did.