• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Healing on Cu Sidhe

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If I have a Cu with 85 healing and want to raise it to 100 against a Rotting Corpse, how long would you guess that would take?
Thanks!

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It takes awhile man, i like to go into where swoop is and have satr disco. Then have cu heal me. I chug poison, sometimes wear cloak of corruption but beware it will drop your karma.

Another method if you have disco on tamer, take to shadow el disco cu. you will gain as it heals from shadow el.

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Perhaps, never tried. Would be tough because of mortal she hits it with and the spead in which she does damage. Not saying it is impossible but perhaps not real practical.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I needed to stock up on leather and gather some seeds (i do some gardening) so I decided to train healing on my cu a somewhat longer yet easier way. My tamer is also a bard so I disco'd my cu and killed Tsuki wolves for a few days, letting my cu heal himself. Got a good stockpile of leather, seeds and banked all of the gold as well as a cu with GM healing.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It definitely takes a good amount of time to get healing up. The disco method works, but is somewhat labor intensive if you want really grind it hard.

I find anything about 85 to be suffice for taking out my Cu and using it on bosses / various encounters. Especially if you have Consume Damage mastery and a way to heal (whether it be Magery Healing, Vet, or both)... you should be fine.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, some good advice. I never did the Miasma's because of the pain in the butt Mortal, and as many have already stated, the discoing is just too good to pass up.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put me in with the folks who disco them and then cast poison. Fastest way I know to GM healing.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best way I have found Is 2 rotten corpses and the new training mastery.