• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

training fire beetle

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
after much aggravation i managed to get my fire beetle to 2 slots, for the aggravation was very disappointed in selection. there was nothing but the mastery abilities, no casting or combat(outside wrestling)abilities, also apparently 108 is the magic number for tame(training) once you move up your first slot. beetle went from 0 to 108, had to stop and find taming jewels to finish training(low level tamer) just to take up to 2 slots. given that you need a higher skill for control, my guess is 120 taming is what you need(with or without jewels) to train and use trained pets,or there about.

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is very hard to understand. Fire beetle is one of the best pets available. And yes, if you take it to 5 slots, you'd most likely want 120 taming and lore.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is very hard to understand. Fire beetle is one of the best pets available. And yes, if you take it to 5 slots, you'd most likely want 120 taming and lore.
not sure if the selection gets any better but if it does not then it is a far cry from being one of the best. also you basically need 120/120 to take it up to 2 slots

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this sounds like something that would probably be better discussed in the Tamer Forum, no?